menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Форум » New Films 2015-2023. » New Films 2015-2023. » My Extraordinary Summer with Tess. 2019. FULL-HD.
My Extraordinary Summer with Tess. 2019. FULL-HD.
buddhaDate: Saturday, 04.03.2023, 05:42 | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Administrators

My Extraordinary Summer with Tess. 2019. FULL-HD.
My Extraordinary Summer with Tess (Dutch: Mijn bijzonder rare week met Tess) is a 2019 Dutch drama film directed by Steven Wouterlood. It is based on the book of the same name by Anna Woltz. In July 2019, it was shortlisted as one of the nine films in contention to be the Dutch entry for the Academy Award for Best International Feature Film at the 92nd Academy Awards, but it was not selected.
Sam (10) and his family head off to the Dutch island of Terschelling on holiday, but his brother breaks his leg on their first day there. Bad luck for his brother, but the accident lets Sam meet Tess; a peculiar girl who has an ingenious plan for getting to know her birth father. She's got just one week to make his acquaintance, and she decides that Sam should help her. Although Sam is forcing himself to practice being alone to protect himself from future grief, he discovers during his adventures with Tess how important family really is.
Director: Steven Wouterlood.
Cast: Sonny Coops Van Utteren, Josephine Arendsen, Tjebbo Gerritsma, Jennifer Hoffman, Julian Ras, Terence Schreurs, Johannes Kienast, Hans Dagelet.
Netherlands, Germany, 2019.
Language: Dutch, German.
1920x1080 FULL-HD
Downlod My Extraordinary Summer with Tess. 2019:
https://file.al/mo10deu....ar.html

Форум » New Films 2015-2023. » New Films 2015-2023. » My Extraordinary Summer with Tess. 2019. FULL-HD.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Яндекс.Метрика